Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Winds of change

Today should be interesting.

On a personal note, I continue to not sleep well. I woke up this morning in the wee hours and couldn't go back to sleep so if I seem more befuddled (is that even possible?) just run with it.

Mother had to work today (although she'll be here Thursday) and so Evil Genius Husband is taking a half day so that he can run home and I can hit the road. If I make haste, I should be back by 11 tonight.

According to Mr B, Dad is much more alert, less confused, and getting more and more PO'd about the whole situation: the accident, the hospital, the future. We should have some watershed moments today. I have a feeling that a few things will be resolved and in ways folks might not expect.

----

Update: Dad has been moved to his own room (Yay!) and is continuing to do well. It's on the same floor as the acute care (11D) and the visiting hours are from 8am to 8pm (yay, again!).

I'll give you a more detailed update when I get back tonight.

Bookmark and Share
posted by MrsEvilGenius @ 5:54 am   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home